Here we are at the end of 2020. So much has happened in this past year. 2020 will go down in the history books. There has never been a year like this or will never be again.
2020 presented the first for a lot of things that happen
- A deadly killed more people than our history events in the past.
- A political democracy that has gone crazy and has lost its mind.
- A virus that made the world stand still for almost a year.
- For the first time in history, a shortage of tissue, paper towel, gloves, and cleaning supplies like Lysol, Clorox, and wipes.
- For the first time in history, people were mandated to wear a facemask indoors and in public.
- Seniors are not allowed to see their loves one art home due to being vulnerable.
The list can go on and on.
2020 has affected everyone. We all wish we can crumble up 2020 like a piece of paper and throw it away. Unfortunately, the lives lost cannot be reversed. I know it is hard, but we will see them again in a peaceful place.
My 2020 has been a never-ending train wreck.
On a lighter note, I have learned how to sew by hand and on the sewing machine. My cooking is so good. I coach myself into learning how to cook on a grill.
2020 is over.